GOM Correlate Pro
Digital image correlation and point tracking algorithms for 3D testing data
Thanks to GOM Correlate Pro, you can capture measuring data from pictures and motion picture material. Such videos can provide accurate recordings and individual analysis of dynamic processes. These then can be evaluated for specific purposes. The software analyzes strains, displacements, velocities, accelerations, rotations, angles and changes in angle, and much more. GOM Correlate Pro uses digital image correlation and point tracking algorithms to measure 3D coordinates with subpixel accuracy and tracks them over time. Motions and deformations can be captured and evaluated in 3D space.
Fast analyses with GOM Correlate Pro
GOM Correlate Pro boasts numerous functions - some of which can be customized - to capture, analyze and process measuring data. GOM Correlate Pro will simplify your data evaluations - thus saving time and costs.
Faster and more efficient evaluations
The GOM software is based on a parametric concept. Thanks to version control, you can keep track of all process steps, edit them and re-run them, thus accelerating the evaluation of the measuring data and ensuring ease-of-use of the software.
- Project templates for faster evaluations and automated reporting.
- Definition of different coordinate systems for evaluations, including the application for rigid body motion compensations.
- Extensive filter options for all measuring data.
Optimal features for your process
GOM Correlate Pro has a wide range of helpful features that will optimize both your process and workflow, such as:
- CAD and FEM import plus alignments
- Extensive evaluation features: 6DoF analyses, trajectories, virtual extensometers, scan data in combination with motion measurement
- Measurement of standard geometries with GOM Touch Probe and of measuring points that are not directly visible using adapters
- Sensor connectivity: generic USB cameras, ARAMIS sensors and photogrammetry solutions
- Python interface: record, save, edit and re-use software operations for semi-automated evaluations.
Customize GOM Correlate Pro to meet your needs
GOM Correlate Pro gives you the option to add all the functionalities you might need. Just choose from the following packages:
- Determination of material characteristics based on tensile, Nakajima and bulge tests
- Import of FEM data sets and full-field comparison between measuring data & simulation data
- Thermo-mechanical deformation analysis using temperature data from thermographic cameras
Software Release 2021
The GOM software 2021 is here! Discover the most important changes and convince yourself of the GOM Suite! Do you use GOM Inspect, GOM Volume Inspect, GOM Correlate or GOM Blade Inspect? Learn all about the top features. You can also book webinars or training courses.
GOM Correlate Pro in action
Pictures say more than a thousand word. See for yourself how other customers are using GOM Correlate Pro and the amazing versatility that the software offers:
Get started now with GOM Suite
The one-for-all platform GOM Suite offers easy access to GOM software. Here you can: launch the software, access sample data, attend eLearning courses, access the forum, and other services. The GOM Suite also gives you an overview of news and events and provides you with tips and tricks to make the best use of your GOM software.