Student Assistant in the Field of Patents
Student Assistant in the Field of Patents (m/f/div)
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 500. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
We need your support for
- Collaboration in the product development department with a focus on patents and trademark law
- Independent literature and patent research work
- Documentation and visual presentation of research results
- Monitoring of patent applications
- Support in creating drawings and technical documents
- Currently enrolled in studies with a focus on commercial law or technology
- Good understanding of technical contexts and a well-structured and independent work style
- You enjoy researching technical literature and are interested in patent issues
- Excellent command of German and English
- Confident use of MS Office programs
What we offer
- Flexible working hours in consultation with the team
- Modern working environment with a positive corporate culture
- Thorough onboarding and a structured training
- Free workout in the in-house gym and health care offers
- One of the best company restaurants in the region and free tea and coffee specialties
- Corporate benefits with attractive employee discounts
Be part of our team!
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date.