Software Developer C++ User Interfaces UI/UX (m/f/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
What we need your expertise for
- In cooperation with our designers and customers, you develop new user-friendly user inter-faces of our ZEISS Quality Suite software, a high-end software for industrial metrology.
- Based on C++, you develop features and applications that take the look and feel of our desk-top software to a new level.
- Your results flow directly into the internal product portfolio – therefore you see your devel-opment directly in practical application.
- You are excited by the latest technologies, so you play a key role in driving the success of the product while maintaining current quality standards.
- You have a university degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or in another tech-nical course of study related to computer science.
- You have practical experience in C++ software development with Qt framework.
- You already have some experience in programming user interfaces.
- You are a structured, solution-oriented person who enjoys complex programming, thinks out-side the box, and keeps the goal of a user-friendly software solution in mind.
What we offer
At GOM, work-life balance is not just an empty phrase. We strongly believe that it contributes significantly to productive collaboration.
That is why we offer:
- Modern working environment with respectful informal culture
- Structured onboarding
- Corporate and team events
- Free drinks
- Jobrad (company bicycle)
- Childcare support
- Attractive ZEISS employee offerings
- Company restaurant "taste" – one of the best in the region
- In-house "FitnessBox" with equipment and various courses – free of charge and almost 24/7
Be part of our team!
We provide an ideal mix of exciting challenges and a pleasant working atmosphere. A thorough onboarding is the key element for our mutual success. We offer a modern working environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a respectful atmosphere that allows you to develop your full potential.
Please send us your application as PDF including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!