Online Marketing Manager/Webtracking & Data Analytics (m/f/div)
Online Marketing Manager / Webtracking & Data Analytics (m/f/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
We are driven by pioneering spirit and precision, 3D metrology is our common passion. We develop high-precision optical measuring systems and software. Variety and expert knowledge form the base of our innovative strength.
The growing 3D measurement metrology industry is constantly changing – as are we. The ongoing development of our employees is a crucial factor in this. Our wide range of professional development opportunities will individually support you. At the same time, they ensure that you can add your exciting expertise to the projects at GOM.
What we need your expertise for
- You plan and implement permanent and project-related web analytics concepts.
- You manage performance campaigns on the relevant channels, merge data from various internal and external sources and analyze multi-channel attribution, conversion data as well as customer journeys and provide recommendations for action to stakeholders.
- You are part of the development, implementation and quality assurance of analysis and tracking concepts in coordination with our data protection team as well as visualization and automation of marketing reports/dashboards.
- You create and present analyses for superiors independently and on a regular basis.
- You have several years of experience in the setup, controlling and analysis of performance-oriented campaigns using common web analysis tools and tag management systems (ideally with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager).
- You are very well versed in creating reportings (connecting APIs via data aggregation and analysis).
- You are enthusiastic about working with numbers and interested in new trends in analytics and digital marketing.
- You work in a structured and independent manner.
- You have very good German and English skills.
What we offer
At GOM, work-life balance is not just an empty phrase. We strongly believe that it contributes significantly to productive collaboration.
That is why we offer:
- Modern working environment with respectful informal culture
- Structured onboarding
- Corporate and team events
- Free drinks
- Jobrad (company bicycle)
- Childcare support
- Attractive ZEISS employee offerings
- Company restaurant "taste" – one of the best in the region
- In-house "FitnessBox" with equipment and various courses – free of charge and almost 24/7
Be part of our team!
We provide an ideal mix of exciting challenges and a pleasant working atmosphere. A thorough onboarding is the key element for our mutual success. We offer a modern working environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a respectful atmosphere that allows you to develop your full potential.
Please send us your application as PDF including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!