Service Technician for Computer Tomographs – In-House and Field Service
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 500. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
At our site in Braunschweig, Germany, we are currently searching for:
Service Technician for Computer Tomographs – In-House and Field Service (m/f/div)
What you can expect
In your new role as a service technician, you can expect exciting and varied tasks involving metrology computer tomographs.
You will carry out installations, maintenance and repairs at international customers on site independently and on your own responsibility. The supervision of projects on a national and international level offers you a responsible job in the technical office service. Furthermore, you will provide customer support by email or telephone at our site in Braunschweig.
In addition, you will accompany the development process of our products, ensure their smooth transfer to sales and service and assist in the analysis and definition of customer requirements for various customer segments in the field of computed tomography. You will be provided with state-of-the-art working equipment for these high-end products.
What we expect
- A technical training in the field of mechatronics, electrical engineering, automation technology or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge in the fields of safety, robot, and PLC technology and ideally initial experience in computed tomography
- High customer orientation, willingness to travel and flexibility in working hours as well as a structured and analytical way of working
- Good command of English, strong team and communication skills and a friendly nature
What we offer
- Varied tasks in a dynamic company
- Thorough training as well as exciting tasks close to the development
- Modern working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Free workout in the in-house gym and health care offers
- One of the best company restaurants in the region
- Attractive benefits (e.g., subsidy for childcare costs, team events)
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.
+49 531 390290jobs|at|gom.com
Back to Overview