Sales Development Representative
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 500. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
At our site in Braunschweig, Germany, we are currently searching for:
Sales Development Representative (m/f/div)
When it comes to lead development and sales development, trust is above all the basis for successful contact relationships and for working together in a team. The profession as Sales Development Representative is always a varied challenge and is highly valued by us. Become part of GOM and our Inside Sales team and contribute a valuable part to the growth of our sales network.
What we need your expertise for
- You support us mainly by telephone to identify potential new customers and projects for existing customers, to qualify them and to pass them on to the sales department.
- You will be responsible for the dialog with existing leads and interested parties.
- You carry out demand and potential analyses and communicate solutions, values and advantages to a technical and non-technical audience based on these analyses.
- You inspire business customers for a consulting appointment with our field service on the topic of optical 3D metrology.
- You prepare information material about our GOM products and services and make it available to interested parties.
- You are responsible for the preparation and follow-up of conversations in the CRM and for the availability of all relevant information on conversations and our activities.
- You give project-based support for marketing and sales campaigns.
- Ideally, you have several years of professional experience in telemarketing, active B2B telephone sales, outbound telesales, dialog marketing or as a call center agent.
- You have completed a commercial training or a degree, ideally in the field of dialog marketing or something similar.
- You are familiar with MS Office programs and a CRM system.
- You have very good knowledge of written and spoken German and a good command of English.
- You distinguish yourself through a target-oriented and customer-oriented communication, you can communicate product characteristics and advantages clearly and argue convincingly.
- You enjoy talking to your customers by phone and you manage to get your counterpart into a conversation quickly.
- You are ambitious, face new challenges fearlessly and your strengths include resilience, team spirit, empathy and flexibility.
What We Offer
- Modern working environment with an appreciated Duz culture
- Thorough onboarding and a structured training
- Free workout in the in-house gym and health care offers
- One of the best company restaurants in the region and free tea and coffee specialties
- Corporate benefits with attractive employee discounts
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.
+49 531 390290jobs|at|gom.com
Back to Overview