New Generation of ARAMIS Sensors11/2008
The stable, robust, compact and mobile, ARAMIS Sensor is ideally suited to measure, with high temporal and local resolution as well as a high accuracy, 3D deformation and strain in real components and material specimens. The new generation of ARAMIS sensors was developed based on market and customer experiences and contain a number of significant enhancements and detailed improvements.
Important factors in the product development process are the dimensioning of components, the exact determination of material properties, the usage of new materials and the improvement of FE calculation models. The deformation measurement system ARAMIS is ideally suited to measure, with high temporal and local resolution as well as a high accuracy, 3D deformation and strain in real components and material specimens.
The non-contact and material independent ARAMIS system is ideal for many different deformation tasks:
- Material testing
- Determination of material properties
- Determination of Forming Limit Curves (FLC)
- Verification of numerical simulation
- Stiffness tests
- Component dimensioning
- Investigation of non-linear behavior
The new generation of ARAMIS sensors further enhance the product range. For more than 12 years, GOM has been developing, producing and selling the deformation measurement system ARAMIS. The new generation of sensors was developed based on market and customer experiences and contains a number of significant features:
- Introduction of new cameras:
4 mega pixel cameras with frame rates from 55Hz up to 440Hz
5 mega pixel cameras with frame rates from 15Hz up to 30Hz
- Stability-optimized, flexible sensor frame and mountings with tool free adjustment
- Integrated illumination and laser pointers
- Completely redesigned sensor controller with enhanced and new functionalities
- Laptop or high-end quadcore 64 bit image processing computer solutions possible
The new generation of ARAMIS also includes many detailed improvements like system equipment and packaging and reworked calibration objects.
Find out more about the ARAMIS systems and its applications or contact your local GOM representative.