New software version 5.4 available02/2005
The next software version is available providing multiple improvements for all products. We created numerous new features in all software packages and improved many of the existing features.
- ATOS and TRITOP allow measuring for inspection applications using the same specifications as CMMs do. Measuring results are supplied in standard formats to allow easy downstream processing.
- TRITOP comes with a wireless image transfer to speed up the measurement: downloading and processing of the data during image capturing.
- ARGUS is now completely available in version 5.4 providing improved computation algorithms and thus a remarkably increased processing speed.
- ARAMIS includes new evaluation tools providing more information about each tested specimen.
- PONTOS image acquisition and computation is enhanced. In addition, the result representation was reworked, creating easily understandable reports of object movements and vibrations.
- For all our high-end systems: faster measuring and evaluation using 64 bit PC.
See menu item "Feature History" in the "Help" menu of the new software to learn about all enhancements of version 5.4. Demo macros and sample data are available to learn these new features.