Student Assistant in the Field of Surveying Technology
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 500. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
For our site in Leipheim, Germany, we are currently looking for:
Student Assistant in the Field of Surveying Technology (m/f/div)
As a student assistant at GOM, you will gain deep insights into our innovative technologies and support our application engineers in their daily work.
Join our team at GOM Süd in Leipheim (Günzburg district)!
We need your support for
- Preparation and postprocessing of our 3D measuring systems for presentations and events (e.g. packaging, dispatch and storage of the systems)
- Administration of the marketing and sales warehouse
- Support of our IT department (e.g. installation of software)
- Ongoing Bachelor’s or Master’s studies in a technical field
- Hands-on mentality and enthusiasm to make a difference in the team
- High communication skills and team spirit
- Independent, responsible and structured work style
What we offer
- Varied tasks in a dynamic company
- Modern working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours in consultation with the team
- Social and other benefits (e.g. team events, food subsidies)
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your detailed application, which you will ideally send us as a PDF file by email, including the earliest date on which you can start work.
+49 531 390290jobs|at|gom.com
Back to Overview