System requirements & software support
System requirements for hardware and software
GOM's software has been designed to process and evaluate large amounts of image data. The underlying system and its hardware components must meet certain requirements so as to ensure that measurements, documentation and evaluations of these data run as smoothly as the subsequent complex calculations based on such data.
Please note that the GOM Correlate Pro trial version cannot be installed and used on virtual machines.
Below you will find the minimum requirements and the parameters we recommend for an optimal setup:
Necessary system requirements:
- Intel Core i3 Processor
- 4 GB RAM
- OpenGL compatible graphics card
- Windows 10 (64 Bit) with latest security updates
Recommended system requirements:
- Intel Core i7 (QuadCore) processor
- 16 GB RAM or more
- Windows 10 (64bit) with latest security updates
- Internet access
- Certified graphics card for using GOM software
List with certified graphics cards ›
(GOM ID required)
Compatible sensors for GOM Correlate 2021:
GOM Correlate turns into an all-in-one solution for the entire inspection process when combining it with GOM ARAMIS sensors which capture 3D measurement data for motion and deformation analyses: Image acquisition, image processing, evaluation and reporting.
GOM Correlate 2021 is compatible with the sensor variants 3D camera and Adjustable Base (ARAMIS 2.3M, ARAMIS 12M, ARAMIS SRX, ARAMIS Highspeed) of GOM ARAMIS. You can also combine GOM Correlate 2021 with GOM's photogrammetry systems (TRITOP, ARGUS) and any USB3 cameras that meet the GenICam standard (for 2D measurements).
More import options
Being a stand-alone software solution, GOM Correlate Pro is versatile and flexible. As such it offers many options to import data (including ASCII, STL, XML, PSL, PLY, CT data) and to export data (including ASCII, CSV, XML, UFF, Animator (GNS)). It also works well as evaluation software for all sorts of measuring data and allows you to forward the data once they have been evaluated (e.g. in UFF files for advanced vibration analyses).
Raw data of motion picture sequences or video files can be imported into GOM Correlate Pro in the following file formats: TIFF, JPEG, PNG, AVI or MP4. In the case of 2D measurements all you have to do is use Drag & Drop to import the image sequences or video files into the software. Creating 3D measuring projects with stereo camera image sequences captured with third-party sensors will require additional hardware and drivers. Should you have any specific questions, please contact us directly; our team will be happy to help you.
With this license you will benefit from software improvements and enhancements during the term of the agreement. In addition, you will be able to contact our GOM experts personally and have access to our online support area.
Software coverage includes:
- Free software updates for bug fix releases
- Short response times in the event of a support case
- Response time is usually 24 hours on working days during business hours (8:00-18:00, CEST)
- Personal technical support
- Telephone and email support for software issues
- Telephone and email support for user-specific questions
- Remote maintenance via TeamViewer
- Online support via my.gom.com
- GOM Forum
- FAQ area with tips and tricks for software and hardware as well as on basic application processes
- GOM Training Center with video tutorials and eLearnings on working methods and processes