GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 500. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
At our site in Braunschweig, Germany, we are currently searching for:
Software Tester (m/f/div)
You want to become part of our software development and work together with our in-house team of software developers and software testers.
What we need your expertise for
- Check of the functionality of the GOM Software
- Manual regression testing based on detailed test specifications using a test management tool
- Exploratory testing for newly developed functions
- Definition and creation of new test specifications for regression testing
- A completed technical training, ideally in a MINT subject
- Some experience in 3D metrology is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of software testing
- Good communication skills, team spirit and a high degree of motivation
- A structured and self-reliant way of working
- Good command of German and English, written as well as spoken
What we offer
- Varied tasks in a dynamic company
- Modern working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Free workout in the in-house gym and health care offers
- One of the best company restaurants in the region
- Attractive benefits (e.g., subsidy for childcare costs, team events)
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.
+49 531 390290jobs|at|gom.com
Back to Overview