Quality Assistant in Software Development
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 500. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
At our site in Braunschweig, Germany, we are currently searching for:
Quality Assistant in Software Development (m/f/div)
You want to become part of our software development and work together with our in-house team of software developers and software testers.
What we need your expertise for
- Check of open source licenses used in the GOM software and adjustment of our license documentation
- Risk analysis to determine which tests need to be performed more extensively (risk-based testing)
- Maintenance and administration of the intranet (Atlassian Confluence)
- Analysis and documentation of automated test results
- Support with organizational tasks
- A completed technical training, e.g., IT specialist in the field of application development or a similar training
- Very good self-organization, good communication skills and a high degree of motivation
- A structured and self-reliant way of working
- Good command of German and English, written as well as spoken
What we offer
- Varied tasks in a dynamic company and an intensive and thorough on-the-job training
- Modern working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Free workout in the in-house gym and health care offers
- One of the best company restaurants in the region
- Attractive benefits (e.g., subsidy for childcare costs, team events)
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.
+49 531 390290jobs|at|gom.com
Back to Overview