B2B Internal Sales Specialist in the Technical Field
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 500. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
At our site in Braunschweig, Germany, we are currently searching for:
B2B Internal Sales Specialist in the Technical Field (m/f/div)
You have fun and success with the sales development of a market area from the inside and always focus on the solution rather than the problem. Customer orientation, self-organization and strong communication skills are in your blood. Then apply and become part of our Internal Sales Team. In B2B sales in the field of entry-level systems, software and services you will support us in the continuous expansion of our market position within Germany.
- Supervising the entire sales cycle, i.e., building customer relationships, identifying customer requirements and deriving the value of our products and services as well as supporting the purchase process, including closing the deal
- Identifying, qualifying and developing new opportunities through outbound calls to existing and new customers
- Identifying and analyzing the customer needs in dialog and developing technical and business sales arguments
- Negotiating prices, formulating offers and following up on them
- Forecasting and pipeline management to ensure that sales targets are met and market developments are communicated within the company
- Organizing product demonstrations and participating in fairs
- Tracking activities and sales opportunities in CRM in real time
- Completed business or technical studies, ideally with focus on sales or a comparable training and several years of experience in B2B sales
- Very good written and spoken communication skills in German and English
- First experience in dealing with CRM systems and with sales-related use of social media such as Xing or LinkedIn desirable
- Positive can-do attitude, willingness to contribute, flexibility and ability to work in a team as well as a strongly result-oriented working method and the ability to have many projects under control at the same time
As an employee of GOM, you benefit from attractive offers and benefits. You can expect not only a thorough on-the-job training but also varied activities in a dynamic and modern working environment in our ultra-modern headquarters. For example, look forward to free training in the in-house gym or delicious meals in our company restaurant. Furthermore, you can enjoy various coffee specialties in our meeting lounges at any time.
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.
+49 531 390290jobs|at|gom.com
Back to Overview