New GOM Scripting Advanced Training - KIOSK Interface03/2016
GOM is offering a scripting advanced training for the KIOSK Interface in Braunschweig (Germany). Due to the limited number of participants, we recommend to register as soon as possible.
In this one-day training course, participants will get an introduction into the basics of the KIOSK Interface and will learn how to proceed in adjusting and expanding the user interface. In addition, the training will cover the following topics:
- Setup of the KIOSK Interface using the setup script
- Configuration of the KIOSK Interface
- Setup of the KIOSK users
- Adjustment of the KIOSK Interface using the scripting interface
- Extension of exports by scripting and using the “CustomPatchGenerator” script
- Applying advanced file operations within scripts
- Adding project keywords using the “CustomPatchGenerator” script
- Automatic selection of templates by means of pattern matching with the serial number
The training courses will take place on the following dates:
- April 21, 2016
- June 23, 2016
Further information and a registration form for the GOM Scripting Advanced Training – KIOSK Interface are available on the GOM Training website.