- Free evaluations
- I need free software for my CT data analysis.
- Visual analysis
- I mainly have to perform visual analyses of my CT data.
- Evaluate individual parts
- I only need 3D inspections of geometries for individual parts.
- Perform standard inspections
- I just need basic inspections for detected volume defects.
CT data analysis in 3D
Visualize and inspect CT data with GOM Volume Inspect and gain highly precise information on the quality of your measurement objects.
Intuitive operation, high performance: Never have CT data analyses been easier!
GOM Volume Inspect combines powerful volume features with innovative measuring tools:
Interactive display of volume data in 3D and 2D volume sections
3D inspections of internal and external geometric elements (including GD&T)
Detection and analysis of internal defects (shrinkage cavities, cracks, inclusions, and so on)
Full-field target/actual comparisons with color-coded visualization
Evaluation of several components via trend analyses and part-to-part comparisons
Substantive reporting that pools all measurement results
The right solution for every problem
GOM Volume Inspect is available in two versions – free of charge and for a fee. You choose the license that best suits your current inspection project. You can always upgrade it later on, if needed.
What do you want to do?
- Detailed analyses
- I would like to conduct detailed CT data analyses with a wide range of criteria.
- Customize and automate
- I would like to integrate my own evaluations into the software and/or automate evaluations.
- Evaluate recurring parts
- I would like to check the dimensions of components that are used very often and conduct part-to-part comparisons.