- High-resolution photogrammetry camera
- The integrated photogrammetry camera delivers a resolution of up to 29 megapixels, capturing high-accuracy reference points.
- Specially developed optics
- ATOS Plus uses specially developed GOM optics and proprietary lens, ensuring high-imaging stability and measuring accuracy.
- Large measuring areas
- A high-resolution sensor and special optics enable large measuring areas of up to 3m with short working distances.
In GOM’s automated measuring machines, ATOS sensors can be operated together with the Plus Box. The latter
is a photogrammetric add-on sensor which can be directly attached to the ATOS system. This enables fully automated measuring of reference point markers with a deviation of 3 μm to 30 μm. These reference point markers create a 3D volume, into which the detailed individual measurements of the ATOS sensors are transformed automatically. This is how the overall accuracy of the overarching photogrammetric measurement
Process safety over long periods
The accuracy of fixtures can be affected by a number of external factors, including temperature and mechanical influences, bumps and collisions as well as changes in position of fixtures and parts in the course of time. ATOS Plus detects these changes automatically and triggers a new photogrammetry measurement.
Higher repeatability and reliability
Photogrammetry produces highly accurate results. However, the accuracy of traditional manual measurements can be influenced by the operator. A human operator does not always manage to achieve identical positions, and the operator’s diligence can be reduced over time.
Saving of time
ATOS Plus allows the implementation of a fully automated inspection process. Thanks to an optimum illumination of the work pieces and components, reproducible sensor positions and integrated scale bars, fewer measurements are required compared to manual photogrammetry. Processes are optimized, time is saved.
Reduced costs of fixtures
Clamping fixtures and reference frames ensure that parts and components remain stable and fixed during the entire measurement. Automated photogrammetry enables manufacturing of lighter fixtures with cost-efficient materials. Requirements on the longevity of these fixtures can be reduced. This results in a reduction of manufacturing costs.
ATOS Plus is fully integrated into GOM's established digitizing and inspection solutions and is easily attached to or extends existing ATOS sensor heads.
- Built-in faceted illumination
- ATOS Plus includes a built-in faceted illumination, providing uniform point illumination regardless of measuring area.
- Verified by VDI
- The ATOS Plus sensor head is tested in accordance with the VDI/VDE 2634 guidelines.
- Direct control within software
- ATOS Plus is completely integrated into the ATOS Professional software.
GOM keeps supporting its customers after the purchase and installation of 3D measuring systems.