Technical Writer Service Documentation (m/f/div)
Technical Writer Service Documentation (m/w/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
What we need your expertise for
- Creation and distribution of service documentation for our service technicians worldwide
- Creation of installation and assembly instructions as well as maintenance and repair instructions for devices, machines and systems
- Maintenance of existing documentation
- Preparation and distribution of technical changes to products
- Editing of service videos
- Cooperation with the technical department
- Very Good language skills in German and English
- You are able and willing to work independently, and you are a team player at the same time
- Professional experience in the creation of technical documentation as a technical editor
- Professional handling of common editing tools and graphic tools (editing system, Adobe products, MS Office products)
What we offer
At GOM, work-life balance is not just an empty phrase. We strongly believe that it contributes significantly to productive collaboration.
That is why we offer:
- Modern working environment with respectful informal culture
- Hybrid and flexible working model: office and mobile work
- Corporate and team events
- Free drinks
- Jobrad (company bicycle)
- Childcare support
- Attractive ZEISS employee offerings
- Company restaurant "taste" – one of the best in the region
- In-house "FitnessBox" with equipment and various courses – free of charge and almost 24/7
Be part of our team!
We provide an ideal mix of exciting challenges and a pleasant working atmosphere. A thorough onboarding is the key element for our mutual success. We offer a modern working environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a respectful atmosphere that allows you to develop your full potential.
Please send us your application as PDF including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!
Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH
+49 531 390290