Technical Writer (m/f/div)
Technical Writer (m/f/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
What we need your expertise for
- Creation and editing of operating manuals for our customers in the fields of machine and plant construction
- Review, evaluation and integration of risk assessments as well as independent definition of necessary warnings and safety information
- Creation and revision of multimedia elements (graphics and videos) and subsequent integration into the instructions
- You have a keen interest and knowledge in mechanical engineering, e.g. through studies or training with work experience.
- You have technical editing skills and knowledge of the associated guidelines and standards, e.g. through studies or training in this field.
- You enjoy familiarizing yourself with new technical tasks and dealing with language and terminology.
- You are a team player and a communicative person.
- You have a very good command of German.
What we offer
At GOM, work-life balance is not just an empty phrase. We strongly believe that it contributes significantly to productive collaboration.
That is why we offer:
- Modern working environment with respectful informal culture
- Structured onboarding
- Corporate and team events
- Free drinks
- Jobrad (company bicycle)
- Childcare support
- Attractive ZEISS employee offerings
- Company restaurant "taste" – one of the best in the region
- In-house "FitnessBox" with equipment and various courses – free of charge and almost 24/7
Be part of our team!
We provide an ideal mix of exciting challenges and a pleasant working atmosphere. A thorough onboarding is the key element for our mutual success. We offer a modern working environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a respectful atmosphere that allows you to develop your full potential.
Please send us your application as PDF including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!
Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH
+49 531 390290