Technical Employee for Measuring Systems and Components
Technical Employee for Measuring Systems and Components (m/f/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
What we need your expertise for
- You will be responsible for the functioning and availability as well as the preparation and follow-up of all components of our 3D measuring systems used in customer demos or trade shows.
- You will be in charge of the support, maintenance and calibration as well as the processing of spare parts and repair orders.
- You will be responsible for the administration of the operating systems on measuring computers and will be in close contact with the IT department.
- You will support the measuring of industrial parts.
- A technical training or a comparable qualification in the technical field
- Hands-on mentality, good craftsmanship and technical understanding
- Good computer skills
- Self-responsibility and you enjoy working in a dynamic team
What we offer
At GOM, work-life balance is not just an empty phrase. We strongly believe that it contributes significantly to productive collaboration.
That is why we offer:
- Modern working environment with respectful informal culture
- Hybrid and flexible working model: office and mobile work
- Jobrad (company bicycle)
- Childcare support
- In-house "FitnessBox" with equipment and various courses – free of charge and almost 24/7
- Corporate and team events
- Free drinks
- Attractive ZEISS employee offerings
- Company restaurant "taste" – one of the best in the region
Be part of our team!
We provide an ideal mix of exciting challenges and a pleasant working atmosphere. A thorough onboarding is the key element for our mutual success. We offer a modern working environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a respectful atmosphere that allows you to develop your full potential.
Please send us your application as PDF including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!