System Administrator Office 365/Azure
System Administrator Office 365/Azure (m/f/div)
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 500. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
In a combination of project management and infrastructure management, we offer challenging and complex tasks.
You are responsible for the operation of Microsoft 365 applications during the entire life cycle. You will determine the requirements and design viable solutions in cooperation with your colleagues. Your results will be used in the entire company and are seen as valuable support. The continuous optimization and the adjustment to the dynamic development of IT-assisted communication are your passion.
Thanks to your performance, a modern communication experience will be provided for your colleagues and our external communication partners. In addition to working in a motivated team, the possibility of independent and responsible work awaits you.
What we need your expertise for
- Become part of our IT Infrastructure Team and maintain our Microsoft 365 Enterprise environment
- Your main task is to ensure a stable and qualitative operation
- As an IT expert, you will be responsible for and support applications that are useful for every employee
- Your focus is on communication and collaboration applications
- You see yourself as a strong sparring partner for internal and external interfaces and manage (sub-)projects independently, e.g., the migration of the existing telephony solution to MS Teams
- You have successfully completed your studies/professional training in the field of computer science or have acquired many years of comparable knowledge and experience in practice
- You have an analytical way of thinking, systematic and independent working method and a good sense of humor
- You are a team player
- You are competent in Unified Communications & Collaboration (ideally MS Teams)
- The operation of Exchange Hybrid, Teams and OneNote is routine for you
- You know methods such as Scrum, ITIL, DevOps or an established project management method
- You can apply at least one of these methods
- Confident style of communication in German and English, any other language is very welcome
This will help us
- Good knowledge of scripting, e.g., with PowerShell
- Knowledge in the field of Active Directory, ADFS and Windows Server operating systems
- Experience with Cisco CallManager
- Organized structure of MS Group Guidelines
- Contact with IaaS
- You are familiar with VMware ESXi
- Experience with Checkmk/Nagios or comparable network management solutions
- Contact with the field of Microsoft 365 Security
What we offer
- Modern working environment with a positive corporate culture
- Thorough onboarding and a structured training
- Free workout in the in-house gym and health care offers
- One of the best company restaurants in the region and free tea and coffee specialties
- Corporate benefits with attractive employee discounts
Be part of our team!
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.