System Administrator (m/f/div)
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 500. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
Are you looking for an exciting and varied job? Then you’ve come to the right place!
In a mix of project management and application management, we offer challenging, complex tasks in the area of core applications. On the one hand, you will be responsible for the implementation of requirements, also within the scope of projects, from the requirements analysis with internal customers, the corresponding development of concepts to the independent implementation or management of service providers, and thus form the interface between the specialist field and IT. On the other hand, you maintain a smooth operation within the framework of application management, from troubleshooting to the independent development of solutions.
In close cooperation with our internal customers, you will be responsible for the development as well as the continuous optimization and further development of the tools.
In addition to working in a motivated team and close customer contact, you can expect the opportunity to work independently and responsibly.
What we need your expertise for
- Become part of our User Service Team and support our IT workstation solutions
- Your main task is to ensure a stable and qualitative operation
- You ensure the operation of Microsoft Clients and applications
- You use and administrate our software distribution
- You optimize internal processes and develop and document technical solutions
- Support and consulting of our internal customers and troubleshooting are part of your daily business
- You assist with the conception, design and development of our system landscape
- You see yourself as a strong sparring partner for internal and external interfaces and manage (sub-)projects independently
- You have successfully completed your studies/professional training in the field of computer science or have acquired many years of knowledge and experience in practice
- You have an analytical way of thinking, systematic and independent working method and a good sense of humor
- You are a team player
- You are experienced in dealing with internal customers as an in-house service provider
- You have extensive experience in the administration of Microsoft clients on a large scale
- ITIL is a valuable construction kit for you, you have already successfully learned a project management method
- Confident style of communication in German and English, any other language is very welcome
This will help us
- Good knowledge of scripting, e.g., PowerShell, Bash, Java
- Organized structure of MS Group Guidelines
- Knowledge in the field of Active Directory, ADFS and Windows Server operating systems
- Experience with Azure AD in an Enterprise environment
- Experience with Checkmk/Nagios or comparable network management solutions
- You are familiar with VMware ESXi
- Experience with Cisco CallManager
What we offer
- Modern working environment with a positive corporate culture
- Thorough onboarding and a structured training
- Free workout in the in-house gym and health care offers
- One of the best company restaurants in the region and free tea and coffee specialties
- Corporate benefits with attractive employee discounts
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.