Student Assistant Health and Safety (m/w/div)
Student Assistant Health and Safety (m/f/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
What we need your support for
- Supporting our Health & Safety team in the implementation of common legal requirements as well as in the maintenance of our occupational health and safety certification
- Organizing instructions and preventives
- Maintenance, update and further development of our occupational health and safety documentation
- Participation in inspections and audits
- You are currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s program.
- You have a well-structured, independent and precise working method.
- You are reliable and committed in your working method.
- You are interested in the field of Health & Safety and ideally already have first experience.
What we offer
- A hybrid and flexible working model: A mix of office and mobile work
- Modern working environment with a positive corporate culture
- Thorough onboarding and a structured training
- Free workout in the in-house gym and health care offers
- One of the best company restaurants in the region and free tea and coffee specialties
- Corporate benefits with attractive employee discounts
Be part of our team!
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date.