Student Assistant in the Field of Finance (m/f/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
What we need your support for
- Processing of the dunning run
- Support of the payment run of supplier payments
- Assist in account clarification of customer accounts as well as supplier accounts (credit, unauthorized discount deduction, etc.)
- Maintaining and editing of mail traffic (mailbox customer communication)
- Supporting activities in the team, e.g., in the preparation of annual financial statements or receivables management
- Currently enrolled in studies with a focus on business administration or a comparable course of study
- Good command of German and English
- Independent, responsible and structured way of working
What we offer
- Flexible working hours in consultation with the team
- Modern working environment with a positive corporate culture
- Thorough onboarding and a structured training
- Free workout in the in-house gym and health care offers
- One of the best company restaurants in the region and free tea and coffee specialties
- Corporate benefits with attractive employee discounts
Be part of our team!
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date.