Software Developer Industrial Computed Tomography
Software Developer Industrial Computed Tomography (m/f/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
What we need your expertise for
- As part of an international team, you will develop application software for controlling industrial X-ray systems and generating volume data.
- You will turn the user interface into an experience for our customers through engaging visualization.
- You will develop methods to improve the image quality and the measuring result as well as to calibrate the devices and integrate them into the product software.
- You will enable simple control of hardware components in intuitive software.
- You will take responsibility for the software implementation with regard to readability, maintainability, expandability and testability of your solutions.
- A successfully completed technical degree
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented software development, ideally with the programming languages C++ or C# and the use of design patterns
- Experience in UI development desirable, ideally with Qt
- A profound understanding of physics and technology and an interest in working in an industrial computed tomography environment
- A self-organized, independent work style
- Distinct quality awareness
- Ability to work efficiently in a global team and an independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working
- Good command of English, written as well as spoken
What we offer
At GOM, work-life balance is not just an empty phrase. We strongly believe that it contributes significantly to productive collaboration.
That is why we offer:
- Modern working environment with respectful informal culture
- Hybrid and flexible working model: office and mobile work
- Jobrad (company bicycle)
- Childcare support
- In-house "FitnessBox" with equipment and various courses – free of charge and almost 24/7
- Corporate and team events
- Free drinks
- Attractive ZEISS employee offerings
- Company restaurant "taste" – one of the best in the region
Be part of our team!
We provide an ideal mix of exciting challenges and a pleasant working atmosphere. A thorough onboarding is the key element for our mutual success. We offer a modern working environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a respectful atmosphere that allows you to develop your full potential.
Please send us your application as PDF including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!
Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH
+49 531 390290