Engineer for Application and Software Support (m/f/div)
Software Support Engineer or Technician (GOM Süd) (m/f/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
What we need your expertise for
- As an expert for our products around optical 3D metrology and 3D inspection, you answer the
questions of our customers and partners by phone or by email.
- You analyze complex and application-specific questions and problems of our customers and partners and find suitable solutions in direct exchange.
- You recognize the needs of our customers, pass on suggestions for product improvements and change requests to the development department to ensure that these can be continuously enhanced.
- You write articles for our knowledge base so that customers can find help on their own.
- Apart from the day-to-day support business, you hold training sessions for customers, either online or live on site.
- You have a technical degree or are about to complete one.
- With your level-headed and calm personality, you approach problems and issues in a solution-oriented manner and can explain technical and complex issues in a straightforward way.
- You are familiar with the handling and functions of a design or inspection software from your studies.
- You enjoy working in a team and can contribute ideas and suggestions individually.
What we offer
- Varied tasks in a dynamic company
- Modern working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Free workout in a gym
- Attractive benefits (e.g., subsidy for childcare costs, team events)
Be part of our team!
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.
Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH
+49 531 390290