C++ Software Developer | Measuring Devices (m/f/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
What we need your expertise for
- You actively contribute to the creation and expansion of our software architecture. You analyze and continuously improve our existing code base toward an open and modern design.
- Your involvement starts with how the sensor system works to concept development, design coordination, and planning. You carry responsibility for the system throughout the entire process until the software release.
- You closely work together with the product development: You test the functionality of our metrology products, parameterize, optimize, and calibrate the functionality for the customer.
- You develop the intelligent data processing of our metrology products technology in C++ and integrate it into our metrology software, which is a standard software for industrial metrology.
- With the team, you define issues and projects to improve and optimize the software continuously.
- You have a university degree in a STEM subject.
- You have knowledge in C++ software development.
- You know software development principles and patterns and modeling tools like UML to visualize them.
- You are a team player with a hands-on mentality: You actively contribute your ideas and suggestions.
- Preferably, you are part of diverse development activities, including sensor technology, signal and image processing, and data transfer.
What we offer
At GOM, work-life balance is not just an empty phrase. We strongly believe that it contributes significantly to productive collaboration.
That is why we offer:
- Modern working environment with respectful informal culture
- Hybrid and flexible working model: office and mobile work
- Structured onboarding
- Corporate and team events
- Free drinks
- Jobrad (company bicycle)
- Childcare support
- Attractive ZEISS employee offerings
- Company restaurant "taste" – one of the best in the region
- In-house "FitnessBox" with equipment and various courses – free of charge and almost 24/7
Be part of our team!
We provide an ideal mix of exciting challenges and a pleasant working atmosphere. A thorough onboarding is the key element for our mutual success. We offer a modern working environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a respectful atmosphere that allows you to develop your full potential.
Please send us your application as PDF including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!
Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH
+49 531 390290