C++ Software Architect
C++ Software Architect (m/f/div)
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 500. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
- Passionate software developer who likes to assume responsibility
- You enjoy creativity, independence and working in a team
- High-quality development is particularly important to you
- Support in shaping our future in the environment of industry 4.0 – work on the architecture of tomorrow
What we need your expertise for
- Development of scalable data models
- Modeling of efficient structures and interfaces
- Modularization and optimization of existing software components
- Assistance in shaping success by contributing modern approaches and technologies
What we offer
- Modern working environment and technologies with a respectful informal culture
- Challenging tasks, working independently and a powerful team
- One of the best company restaurants in the region and free tea and coffee specialties
- Free workout in the in-house gym and health care offers
- Free parking, corporate benefits with attractive employee discounts, etc.
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.