Security Engineer (m/f/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
What we need your expertise for
- Supporting and advising our development team in the creation, planning and implementation of requirements regarding software security
- Consulting our OEM customers on security-related software issues and providing additional security documentation
- Tracking, troubleshooting and documentation of security-related issues prior to software releases
- Regular implementation and organization of penetration tests with the support of external partners
- Manual vulnerability testing for Free and Open Source Software (FOSS)
- Collaboration with the Security Architect regarding security-critical areas and performing code reviews together with the software team
- A university degree in the field of computer science, IT security or in a comparable field
- Good C++20 and C#/.Net programming skills
- Professional experience as a security engineer, cyber security specialist or in a similar IT security-related field
- Proficient in security frameworks and standards, such as ISO 27001 and ASVS
- Experience in implementing/handling a secure development lifecycle environment
- Enthusiasm for working with interdisciplinary teams and an analytical and solution-oriented mindset
What we offer
At GOM, work-life balance is not just an empty phrase. We strongly believe that it contributes significantly to productive collaboration.
That is why we offer:
- Modern working environment with respectful informal culture
- Hybrid and flexible working model: office and mobile work
- Structured onboarding
- Corporate and team events
- Free drinks
- Jobrad (company bicycle)
- Childcare support
- Attractive ZEISS employee offerings
- Company restaurant "taste" – one of the best in the region
- In-house "FitnessBox" with equipment and various courses – free of charge and almost 24/7
Be part of our team!
We provide an ideal mix of exciting challenges and a pleasant working atmosphere. A thorough onboarding is the key element for our mutual success. We offer a modern working environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a respectful atmosphere that allows you to develop your full potential.
Please send us your application as PDF including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!
Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH
+49 531 390290