Reseller Manager (m/w/div)
Reseller Manager (m/f/div)
United States - West Coast region
We are Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH, experts in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. We started out as a start-up. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim. Since mid-2019, we have been part of the ZEISS Group and form the Center of Excellence for optical 3D metrology.
For US we are looking for a reseller manager for the west coast region who would like to Join our team responsible for HandsOnMetrology.
Reseller Manager develops, services, and grows the relationships with resellers in their territory. This role includes supporting and executing sales strategies, supporting the training and development of the reseller’s sales team in products and technologies. The Reseller Manager contributes in the revenue growth of the region and manage to the reseller’s growth targets.
- Knowledge transfer towards resellers in sales and application skills to make them efficient and successful in developing their given potential market.
- Collaborate with sales teams of resellers to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Contribute to sales presentations showcasing all technical features and processes
- Support and execute demonstrations with resellers
- Support in exhibitions or workshops
- Support and execute given sales strategy for resellers
- Support order fulfillment, e.g., open payments
- Identify weaknesses and develop plans for improvement
- Support in business development/lead generation for reseller
- Sales funnel management for dedicated resellers together with SDM 3D Scanning (Includes opportunity management in CRM system)
Technical Capabilities and Application Knowledge
- Stay up to date and trained on the newest software and all applicable hardware, and spread this knowledge to partners
- Understand key differences between the systems and how each would fit for specific applications
- Maintain the ability to use technical and sales skills to clearly explain the benefits of applicable systems in all applicable scenarios
- Product demonstrations, trade shows, trainings, etc.
- Participate in application training for specific target markets
- Basic competence for application-specific inspection requirements and software functions
- Understanding and spreading knowledge of all applicable application stories for the 3D scanning market
Market Feedback and Analysis
- Provide customer feedback and product requests to SDM 3D Scanning
- Keep updated and deliver reports on any changing local market conditions in the specific territory
- Identify and implement new applications by doing customer analysis
- Develop application stories for key applications at customer sites
- Objectively analyze application performance and effectively implement necessary changes.
- Collect market data including the local competitive landscape for specific 3D scanning market
- Investigate and analyze local trade shows and exhibitions
Reporting functionally to Sales Development Manager 3D Scanning
What we offer
- Modern working environment with a positive corporate culture
- Thorough onboarding and a structured training
- Free workout in the in-house gym and health care offers
- One of the best company restaurants in the region and free tea and coffee specialties
- Corporate benefits with attractive employee discounts
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations by email (email@example.com)