Recruiting Specialist (m/w/div)
Recruiting Specialist (m/f/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
What we need your expertise for
- You advise our hiring managers along the entire recruiting process (job requirement analysis, interviews and hiring)
- You conceptualize and implement recruiting and employer branding strategies.
- You excite enthusiasm of and attract the best talents for GOM Metrology through various re-cruiting channels.
- With the help of our applicant management system, you always maintain an overview of the current recruiting processes and ensure a smooth, transparent process.
- You keep up to date with the job and applicant market and current recruiting and employer branding trends.
- You know the entire repertoire of modern online and offline recruiting (social media recruit-ing, business networks, events).
- You have experience in conceptualizing and establishing recruiting strategies.
- You present your ideas and strategies to stakeholders and implement them in a purposeful manner.
- A strong will to perform and succeed paired with a hands-on mentality are a matter of course for you.
What we offer
At GOM, work-life balance is not just an empty phrase. We strongly believe that it contributes significantly to productive collaboration.
That is why we offer:
- Modern working environment with respectful informal culture
- Structured onboarding
- Corporate and team events
- Free drinks
- Jobrad (company bicycle)
- Childcare support
- Attractive ZEISS employee offerings
- Company restaurant "taste" – one of the best in the region
- In-house "FitnessBox" with equipment and various courses – free of charge and almost 24/7
Be part of our team!
We provide an ideal mix of exciting challenges and a pleasant working atmosphere. A thorough onboarding is the key element for our mutual success. We offer a modern working environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a respectful atmosphere that allows you to develop your full potential.
Please send us your application as PDF including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!