Product Owner Software-/App Store (m/w/div)
Product Owner Software-/ App-Store (m/w/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
What we need your expertise for
- You develop a clear product vision and are responsible for the continuous development of the ZEISS IQS software/app stores.
- As Product Owner Software/App Store, you coordinate an agile team and ensure the im-plementation of the agile development road map based on clearly defined goals and tasks.
- You are responsible for filling, maintaining and prioritizing the backlog.
- You formulate epics and user stories and define acceptance criteria of new features based on the professional and technical requirements.
- You actively engage in stakeholder management and ensure intensive and cooperative collaboration with the relevant interfaces.
- You are in close exchange with our software architects to develop a future-proof eCom-merce landscape.
- With your focus on customer and business impact, you contribute a significant part to the growth of the application software.
- Several years of experience as product owner or project manager of digital solutions, ideally in an app context
- Several years of professional experience in cloud applications
- Methodologically confident in customer-centric, agile design processes: business design, discoveries, design thinking, story mapping
- Ideally first experience in headless eCommerce architecture
- Affinity for eCommerce topics
- Fluent in German and English, written as well as spoken
- A high level of teamwork skills, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to take responsibility and make decisions
What we offer
At GOM, work-life balance is not just an empty phrase. We strongly believe that it contributes significantly to productive collaboration.
That is why we offer:
- A structured onboarding process gives you the opportunity to build expertise in industrial Software App-Store
- A hybrid and flexible working model: A mix of office and mobile work provides you with more flexibility.
- Free training in the company gym, various health offers and an e-bike (JobRad) for lease
- A modern working environment with short decision-making processes and a respectful, in-formal culture, where you can bring in your ideas and drive them forward
Be part of our team!
We provide an ideal mix of exciting challenges and a pleasant working atmosphere. A thorough onboarding is the key element for our mutual success. We offer a modern working environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a respectful atmosphere that allows you to develop your full potential.
Please send us your application as PDF including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!