Plant Electrician/Electrician Engineer – In-House and Field Service
Plant Electrician/Electrician Engineer – In-House and Field Service (m/f/div)
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 500. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
What you can expect
In your new role as a service technician, you will not only get to know our service department as part of your thorough and structured training, but you will also gain exciting insights into the areas of development, production and support. Your team leader and your colleagues will comprehensively introduce you to your varied tasks.
What we need your expertise for
- Repair and maintenance work of our 3D measuring systems at the customer’s site
- Independent troubleshooting
- Configuration of the application software (GOM Inspect)
- Assistance with the customer support via email and phone
- Interface between the customer and the development department regarding technical issues
- Transfer of new systems to the service department
Not only do you have the willingness to travel and flexibility, but you also have
- A technical training in the field of electrical engineering, automation technology or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge in the fields of security, robot and PLC technology
- Experience with software applications in industrial environments
- High customer orientation as well as a structured and analytical way of working
- Good command of German and English, written as well as spoken
What we offer
- Modern working environment with a positive corporate culture
- Thorough onboarding and a structured training
- Free workout in the in-house gym and health care offers
- One of the best company restaurants in the region and free tea and coffee specialties
- Corporate benefits with attractive employee discounts
Be part of our team!
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.