Online Marketing Manager B2B
Online Marketing Manager B2B (m/f/div)
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 500. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
Driven by pioneering spirit and precision – 3D metrology is our passion. We develop high-precision optical measuring systems and software. Variety and know-how form the basis of our innovative strength.
The growing 3D metrology industry is constantly changing – and so are we. The ongoing development of our employees is a crucial factor in this. Our wide range of professional development opportunities will individually support you. At the same time, they ensure that you can add your exciting expertise to the projects at GOM.
What to expect
- Planning and implementation of digital multi-channel campaigns
- Consulting and collaboration in the creation of high-quality and targeted content
- Maintenance of social media channels and websites and the creation of mailings
- Close cooperation with our international sales and marketing teams
- Continuous monitoring of competitors, markets and target groups
- Continuous development and optimization of our digital marketing tactics
- Independent monitoring and reporting
Your skills and knowledge
- A university degree in the fields of digital media or media science or a comparable vocational training
- Experience in digital B2B marketing, preferably in a technological environment
- Experienced handling of editorial systems and campaign tools
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work on different projects at the same time
- Excellent command of German and English
- Knowledge of image processing is an advantage
At GOM, work-life balance is not just an empty phrase. We strongly believe that it contributes significantly to productive collaboration.
That is why we offer:
- Modern working environment with respectful informal culture
- Structured onboarding
- Corporate and team events
- Free drinks
- Childcare support
- Attractive ZEISS employee offerings
- Company restaurant "taste" – one of the best in the region
- In-house "FitnessBox" with equipment and various courses – free of charge and almost 24/7
We provide an ideal mix of exciting challenges and a pleasant working atmosphere. A thorough onboarding is the key element for our mutual success. We offer a modern working environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a respectful atmosphere that allows you to develop your full potential.
Please send us your application as PDF including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Work samples demonstrating your strengths are also welcome.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!