Online Marketing / Content Manager
Online Marketing / Content Manager (m/f/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
Driven by pioneering spirit and precision – 3D metrology is our passion. We develop high-precision optical measuring systems and software. Variety and know-how form the basis of our innovative strength.
The growing 3D metrology industry is constantly changing – and so are we. The ongoing development of our employees is a crucial factor in this. Our wide range of professional development opportunities will individually support you. At the same time, they ensure that you can add your exciting expertise to the projects at GOM.
What you can expect as part of our Digital Team:
- You plan target group-specific digital multi-channel campaigns (e.g., LinkedIn, email marketing, online magazine) and implement them for the optimal positioning of our products and services.
- You perform content maintenance and also occasionally create technical content for our products and services.
- Not only do you keep our social media channels and websites up to date, but also help to implement mailing campaigns.
- You work in an interdisciplinary way with colleagues from the international sales and marketing teams.
Your skills and knowledge
- You have already applied your experience in the field of online marketing, social media as well as content management systems and a performance-oriented mindset in practice, ideally in a technical environment.
- You are experienced in working with editorial/content management systems and campaign tools.
- As an organizational talent, you work on various projects in parallel and ensure compliance with our quality guidelines at the same time.
- You have also a very good knowledge of German and English.
At GOM, work-life balance is not just an empty phrase. We strongly believe that it contributes significantly to productive collaboration.
That is why we offer:
- Modern working environment with respectful informal culture
- Structured onboarding
- Corporate and team events
- Free drinks
- Childcare support
- Attractive ZEISS employee offerings
- Company restaurant "taste" – one of the best in the region
- In-house "FitnessBox" with equipment and various courses – free of charge and almost 24/7
Be part of our team!
We provide an ideal mix of exciting challenges and a pleasant working atmosphere. A thorough onboarding is the key element for our mutual success. We offer a modern working environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a respectful atmosphere that allows you to develop your full potential.
Please send us your application as PDF including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Work samples demonstrating your strengths are also welcome.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!