Mathematician with C++ Experience for Applied Research
Mathematician with C++ Experience for Applied Research (m/f/div)
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 500. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
What we need your expertise for
- Software development with support of the C++17 standard
- Implementation of new numerical methods for the evaluation of 3D measuring data
- Testing of developed technologies on our constantly improved 3D measuring systems
- Integration of new algorithms and applications in an existing framework
- A university degree in mathematics or computer science
- Experience in mathematical modeling and software development is a prerequisite
- Ideally, knowledge in numerical mathematics, linear equation solver or 3D meshing
- Enthusiasm in dealing with complex tasks and high motivation and ability to work in a team
What we offer
- Modern working environment with an appreciated Duz culture
- Thorough onboarding and a structured training
- Free workout in the in-house gym and health care offers
- One of the best company restaurants in the region and free tea and coffee specialties
- Corporate benefits with attractive employee discounts
Be part of our team!
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.