Math Students (Thesis, Traineeship or Student Employee)
Math Students (Thesis, Traineeship or Student Employee) (m/f/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
We need your support for
- Mathematical and technical issues
- Research and predevelopment of new measuring systems
- Development of algorithms
- Your Areas of Responsibility:
- Image processing
- Measurement technology and control engineering
- Nonlinear regression
- Mathematical modeling
- You are studying mathematics and are skilled in programming (Matlab, Python or C++)
What we offer
- Flexible working hours in consultation with the team
- Modern working environment with a positive corporate culture
- Thorough onboarding and a structured training
- Free workout in the in-house gym and health care offers
- One of the best company restaurants in the region and free tea and coffee specialties
- Corporate benefits with attractive employee discounts
Be part of our team!
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date.
Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH
+49 531 390290