Junior Application Engineer / Technician (m/f/div)
Junior Application Engineer/Technician (m/f/div)
Buccinasco (MI), Italy
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 600 in Germany and abroad. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
In your new role as an Application Engineer/Technician, you will not only get to know our support department but also the sales and service departments.
Due to your thorough and structured training, which will take place in our office in Milan, you will be introduced to your varied tasks.
What we need your expertise for
- Preparation and execution of system demonstrations and training
- Customer support and assistance
- Support of sales projects & after-sales support
- Collaboration with GOM support in Germany for technical issues
- Degree in mechanical engineering or in a related field
- Excellent command of English, German language skills are also welcome
- Ability and experience of using application software within a technical environment
- Experience with optical measurement technologies would be a plus
- Good ability to work in a team and communication skills
- Travel availability and flexibility
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your application documents by email to email@example.com and to meeting you for an interview.