IT Specialist/Employee IT Support (m/w/d)
IT Specialist/Employee IT Support (m/f/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
What we need your expertise for
- You enjoy finding solutions to our employees’ IT problems – no matter if they are in the office, work from home or in meeting rooms.
- You will be responsible for processing tickets of the employees and effectively eliminating problems.
- You will serve as a competent contact person for the departments in case of questions or problems in the IT environment.
- As part of a team of 5 employees, you will provide IT service during office hours.
- You are welcome to help with the implementation of IT projects.
- You will find a variety of innovative IT products that we work with on a daily basis: Atlassian Confluence, Atlassian Jira, Matrix42, ServiceNow ITSM, Windows 10/11, iOS, SAP S/4.
- You have completed vocational training in the IT field or have gained relevant professional experience in IT support as a career changer.
- You enjoy working in a team, you have a quick understanding of processes and you can empathize well with users.
- You have a hands-on mentality, by which we understand taking responsibility and contributing your ideas.
- You speak fluent German and can also communicate well in English.
What we offer
At GOM, work-life balance is not just an empty phrase. We strongly believe that it contributes significantly to productive collaboration.
That is why we offer:
- Modern working environment with respectful informal culture
- Structured onboarding
- Corporate and team events
- Free drinks
- Jobrad (company bicycle)
- Childcare support
- Attractive ZEISS employee offerings
- Company restaurant "taste" – one of the best in the region
- In-house "FitnessBox" with equipment and various courses – free of charge and almost 24/7
Be part of our team!
We provide an ideal mix of exciting challenges and a pleasant working atmosphere. A thorough onboarding is the key element for our mutual success. We offer a modern working environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a respectful atmosphere that allows you to develop your full potential.
Please send us your application as PDF including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!