IT Specialist / Atlassian Senior Consultant (m/f/div)
IT Specialist / Senior Consultant Atlassian (m/f/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
What we need your expertise for
- You are responsible for operating, customizing and further development of the Atlassian application landscape (Confluence, Jira, Fisheye/Crucible, Bitbucket/Stash).
- You develop innovative solutions for workflows using Atlassian tools and support the departments from the request to the professional implementation.
- You are the contact person for technical issues and problem analyst for the helpdesk (internal) or support (external).
- You also perform maintenance work during off-peak hours.
- You have a university degree in computer science or a similar subject or a comparable education with sound professional experience in the Atlassian environment.
- You bring in-depth knowledge of the operation and architecture of Atlassian applications hosted on premise on Linux.
- You have many years of experience in consulting, planning and implementing business-supporting workflows with Atlassian products (especially Jira and Confluence).
- You know the authentication mechanisms in Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
- You are confident with Linux distribution and relational databases.
- You are a true team player with a hands-on mentality and very good English skills.
What we offer
At GOM, work-life balance is not just an empty phrase. We strongly believe that it contributes significantly to productive collaboration.
That is why we offer:
- Modern working environment with respectful informal culture
- Structured onboarding
- Corporate and team events
- Free drinks
- Jobrad (company bicycle)
- Childcare support
- Attractive ZEISS employee offerings
- Company restaurant "taste" – one of the best in the region
- In-house "FitnessBox" with equipment and various courses – free of charge and almost 24/7
Be part of our team!
We provide an ideal mix of exciting challenges and a pleasant working atmosphere. A thorough onboarding is the key element for our mutual success. We offer a modern working environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a respectful atmosphere that allows you to develop your full potential.
Please send us your application as PDF including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!