Frontend Web Software Developer ReactJS (m/f/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
What we need your expertise for
- In an agile team of developers, designers and product owners, you will develop the frontend dashboard functionality for our web-based software.
- Together with the UX team, you will design and implement a visually appealing interface for the customers to monitor quality data generated with our measuring machines.
- You will also extend the flexible and feature-rich dashboard functionality based on user rights and access levels.
- You will design and consume API in teamwork with the backend developers.
- You have a university degree in computer science.
- You are experienced in working with ReactJS.
- You are a structured, solution-oriented person, who enjoys complex programming in an agile team.
- Nice-to-have knowledge includes:
- WebGL and 3D graphics
What we offer
At GOM, work-life balance is not just an empty phrase. We strongly believe that it contributes significantly to productive collaboration.
That is why we offer:
- Modern working environment with respectful informal culture
- Hybrid and flexible working model: office and mobile work
- Structured onboarding
- Corporate and team events
- Free drinks
- Jobrad (company bicycle)
- Childcare support
- Attractive ZEISS employee offerings
- Company restaurant "taste" – one of the best in the region
- In-house "FitnessBox" with equipment and various courses – free of charge and almost 24/7
Be part of our team!
We provide an ideal mix of exciting challenges and a pleasant working atmosphere. A thorough onboarding is the key element for our mutual success. We offer a modern working environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a respectful atmosphere that allows you to develop your full potential.
Please send us your application as PDF including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!
Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH
+49 531 390290