IT specialist for system integration (m/w/d)
IT Specialist for system integration (m/f/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
What we need your expertise for
For our measurement systems, we supply individual high-end PC systems with high-end components (e.g., 10 Gbit network cards or high-end 3D graphics cards). Our components and the complete system go through a qualification process with regard to e.g., performance and functionality tests in connection with our software and our optical measurement systems. In order to meet future system and component requirements, we are looking for you:
- Determination of necessary parameters and settings of PC parts (e.g., network interface cards or BIOS) to achieve optimal results
- Execution of qualification tests, benchmarks, functional tests
- System integration tests of all parts
- Support for the supervision and maintenance of the associated test lab
- You have completed a professional training as a technician, IT systems integration specialist or IT systems electronics technician or have a comparable qualification.
- You have very good knowledge of PC hardware, Windows and Windows administration.
- You have skills in network technology.
- You have a good command of English, written as well as spoken.
- You enjoy working in a team, but you also appreciate working independently.
What we offer
At GOM, work-life balance is not just an empty phrase. We strongly believe that it contributes significantly to productive collaboration.
That is why we offer:
- Modern working environment with respectful informal culture
- Structured onboarding
- A hybrid working model: A mix of office and mobile work provides you with more flexibility
- Corporate and team events
- Free drinks
- Jobrad (company bicycle)
- Childcare support
- Attractive ZEISS employee offerings
- Company restaurant "taste" – one of the best in the region
- In-house "FitnessBox" with equipment and various courses – free of charge and almost 24/7
Be part of our team!
We provide an ideal mix of exciting challenges and a pleasant working atmosphere. A thorough onboarding is the key element for our mutual success. We offer a modern working environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a respectful atmosphere that allows you to develop your full potential.
Please send us your application as PDF including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!