GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
What we need your expertise for
- Planning, organization and coordination of trade fairs and digital events
- Event management and support of all events on site (national and international)
- Creation of concepts (booth design, hospitality, etc.) for trade fairs & events
- Idea and concept development for new, forward-looking event concepts
- Close coordination with the sales department and the marketing colleagues with regard to thematic focuses and exhibits, coordination and agreement with the purchasing department
- Coordination and agreement with international partners
- Definition and monitoring of targets in agreement with the internal stakeholders
- A completed university degree in the field of business administration, marketing or a compa-rable qualification
- Extensive professional experience, profound know-how in the trade fair and event business and verifiable successes in the field of event management
- Practical experience in the organization of international trade fairs and events
- Excellent team player, a strong sense of responsibility, initiative and hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Willingness to travel internationally
What we offer
At GOM, work-life balance is not just an empty phrase. We strongly believe that it contributes significantly to productive collaboration.
That is why we offer:
- Modern working environment with respectful informal culture
- Structured onboarding
- A hybrid working model: A mix of office and mobile work
- Corporate and team events
- Free drinks
- Jobrad (company bicycle)
- Childcare support
- Attractive ZEISS employee offerings
- Company restaurant "taste" – one of the best in the region
- In-house "FitnessBox" with equipment and various courses – free of charge and almost 24/7
Be part of our team!
We provide an ideal mix of exciting challenges and a pleasant working atmosphere. A thorough onboarding is the key element for our mutual success. We offer a modern working environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a respectful atmosphere that allows you to develop your full potential.
Please send us your application as PDF including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!