Employee for Quality Management, Data Protection & Data Security
Employee for Quality Management, Data Protection & Data Security (m/f/div)
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 500. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
What you can expect
The quality management of GOM covers a wide range of topics. Apart from the standard tasks of quality management, such as monitoring certifications and assessments or conducting internal audits, we are also dealing with process management and data protection.
Especially the topics data protection and data security are seen as especially important at GOM and are firmly established in our processes. To continue to live up to this, we need you to support our team.
You will work independently in different projects on the subject of data protection and deal with various inquiries that reach us from colleagues but also from our customers and suppliers. You will have many points of contact with the various departments and teams of the company and get a broad overview of our processes. You will help to concretize and implement already existing and new data protection requirements regarding our processes and IT systems. You will also be in close contact with our IT Security Manager. Together, you will implement and monitor the corresponding requirements in the company as well as supervise assessments and audits in this range of topics.
Our processes are stored in an internal pool and knowledge database, which you should of course expand with new topics and new knowledge. But you will also be responsible for maintaining various mandatory documentations.
- A university degree or completed professional training in the field of data protection
- Relevant professional experience in the field of data protection and an affinity for data security and IT security
- Knowledge in the established ISO standards is desirable
- A quick grasp and a careful, independent and reliable working method
- High communication skills and team spirit
- Good command of English, written as well as spoken
What we offer
- Modern working environment with a positive corporate culture
- Thorough onboarding and a structured training
- Free workout in the in-house gym and health care offers
- One of the best company restaurants in the region and free tea and coffee specialties
- Corporate benefits with attractive employee discounts
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.