Electrical Designer for Product Development | Industrial Measurement Technology
Electrical Designer for Product Development | Industrial Measurement Technology (m/f/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
What we need your expertise for
- As part of our electrical design team, you will be responsible for the development, conception and realization of our electronic systems for industrial optical measurement technology (ScanBox, CT measurement technology)
- You will be responsible for the planning and creation of control cabinet structures, circuit di-agrams, parts lists and cable lists in EPLAN
- Installing and putting into service prototype systems as well as supporting in troubleshooting and diagnostics will also be part of your duties
- You will create work and test instructions, acceptance protocols, documentation and descrip-tions
- You will be a technical contact person for our suppliers
- You have completed training in the field of electronics/electrical engineering/automation technology or a comparable qualification
- You have experience in switch cabinet/plant construction
- You are experienced in using CAE systems (e.g., EPLAN)
- You have knowledge in the fields of security, robot and PLC technology
- You are a team player with a hands-on mentality
What we offer
At GOM, work-life balance is not just an empty phrase. We strongly believe that it contributes significantly to productive collaboration.
That is why we offer:
- Modern working environment with respectful informal culture
- Structured onboarding
- Corporate and team events
- Free drinks
- Jobrad (company bicycle)
- Childcare support
- Attractive ZEISS employee offerings
- Company restaurant "taste" – one of the best in the region
- In-house "FitnessBox" with equipment and various courses – free of charge and almost 24/7
Be part of our team!
We provide an ideal mix of exciting challenges and a pleasant working atmosphere. A thorough onboarding is the key element for our mutual success. We offer a modern working environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a respectful atmosphere that allows you to develop your full potential.
Please send us your application as PDF including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!