C#/.Net Developer for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM (m/w/div)
C#/.Net Developer for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM (m/f/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
What we need your expertise for
- Development: As part of an agile team, you will promote new and further development of our processes in the CRM system MS Dynamics 365 CE.
- Agility: The technical needs from sales, service, operations and marketing are reviewed in the daily team exchange and implemented in sprints on the development side.
- State of the art: You develop solution designs and provide the implementation in a test environment. In the process, you record your development progress in documentations and lessons learned.
- Teamwork: You are the contact person for our external system and solution partners.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365 CE, the SDK and the power platform
- Experienced in working with databases, data management, interfaces, e.g., SQL, OData, REST, XML
- Team player and a strong hands-on mentality
What we offer
At GOM, work-life balance is not just an empty phrase. We strongly believe that it contributes significantly to productive collaboration.
That is why we offer:
- Modern working environment with respectful informal culture
- Structured onboarding
- Corporate and team events
- Free drinks
- Jobrad (company bicycle)
- Childcare support
- Attractive ZEISS employee offerings
- Company restaurant "taste" – one of the best in the region
- In-house "FitnessBox" with equipment and various courses – free of charge and almost 24/7
Be part of our team!
We provide an ideal mix of exciting challenges and a pleasant working atmosphere. A thorough onboarding is the key element for our mutual success. We offer a modern working environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a respectful atmosphere that allows you to develop your full potential.
Please send us your application as PDF including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!