IT Specialist in Software Development / Build System Development
IT Specialist in Software Development / Build System Development (m/f/div)
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 500. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
The GOM software is an established gold standard in 3D metrology. Customers appreciate the easy, intuitive user experience and the wide range of inspection functions. With each release, our software offers new and enhanced functionalities, which simplify and accelerate the workflow in many areas of the industry.
What we need your expertise for
- Maintenance and further development of our advanced build and test systems with the latest tools—as a foundation for the success of the software development
- Build system configuration and build and test system cluster management
- New tool integration into the tool chain of the build system
- Visualization of build and test system results using Python scripts and Power BI
- Completed technical training, for example, as an IT specialist and first experiences in the software development
- Knowledge in modern tools for build system chains is a plus
- Confident use of Linux server systems and SQL databases
- Basic knowledge in Python scripting
- Programming knowledge in C++ is desirable
- Fluency in written and spoken English
What we offer
- Modern working environment and technologies with a respectful informal culture
- Challenging tasks, working independently and a powerful team
- One of the best company restaurants in the region and free tea and coffee specialties
- Free workout in the in-house gym and health care offers
- Free parking, corporate benefits with attractive employee discounts, etc.
Be part of our team!
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.