IT Specialist in Software Development / Build System Development
IT Specialist in Software Development / Build System Development (m/f/div)
GOM Metrology, a company of the ZEISS Group, specializes in industrial 3D coordinate measuring technology, 3D computed tomography and 3D testing. GOM Metrology internationally sets standards in optical 3D metrology. The company helps customers worldwide to increase product quality, optimize processes and thus produce more efficiently. Where initially three young visionaries developed high-precision optical metrology, we now have around 600 experts working at our sites in Braunschweig and Leipheim.
What makes Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH successful is our first-class team, which we support in every respect. Our aspiration is to create working conditions that move us forward together.
The GOM software is an established gold standard in 3D metrology. Customers appreciate the easy, intuitive user experience and the wide range of inspection functions. With each release, our software offers new and enhanced functionalities, which simplify and accelerate the workflow in many areas of the industry.
What we need your expertise for
- Maintenance and further development of our advanced build and test systems with the latest tools—as a foundation for the success of the software development
- Build system configuration and build and test system cluster management
- New tool integration into the tool chain of the build system
- Visualization of build and test system results using Python scripts and Power BI
- Completed technical training, for example, as an IT specialist and first experiences in the software development
- Knowledge in modern tools for build system chains is a plus
- Confident use of Linux server systems and SQL databases
- Basic knowledge in Python scripting
- Programming knowledge in C++ is desirable
- Fluency in written and spoken English
What we offer
- Modern working environment and technologies with a respectful informal culture
- Challenging tasks, working independently and a powerful team
- One of the best company restaurants in the region and free tea and coffee specialties
- Free workout in the in-house gym and health care offers
- Free parking, corporate benefits with attractive employee discounts, etc.
Be part of our team!
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.
Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH
+49 531 390290