C# .NET Backend or Fullstack Web Developer in the Environment of IoT, Cloud Services and Industry 4.0 (m/f/div)
C# .NET Back-End or Full-Stack Web Developer in the Environment of IoT, Cloud Services and Industry 4.0 (m/f/div)
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 500. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
What we need your expertise for
- Extension of our comprehensive desktop software with cloud functionalities
- Assistance in the whole process, starting with the conception of the architecture up to the implementation
- Development of application-specific features with the .NET Core framework
- Design of RESTful APIs from level 2 in accordance with the Richardson Maturity Model
- Further development of our horizontally scalable, stateless back end
- Experience with structured filing and query of relational data in SQL databases
- Coordination with different teams to understand the use cases
- A university degree in the field of computer science
- Several years of experience in software development in C# and .NET Framework/Core
- Sound knowledge of OOP, design patterns and SOLID principles
- Ability to work in a team and good knowledge skills
- Understanding of front-end technologies such as TypeScript/React and WebSockets
- The desire to face up to major challenges in the long term and master them as a team
In addition, the following skills would be a plus
- Hands-on experience in C++
- Experience in cloud software development (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Basic knowledge of 3D computer graphics (OpenGL, Direct3D)
- Knowledge in the field of DevOps such as containerization with docker, CI/CD with Team City
What we offer
- Modern working environment and technologies with a respectful informal culture
- Challenging tasks, working independently and a powerful team
- One of the best company restaurants in the region and free tea and coffee specialties
- Free workout in the in-house gym and health care offers
- Free parking, corporate benefits with attractive employee discounts, etc.
Be part of our team!
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.