Application Engineer (m/f/div)
Application Engineer/Technician GOM Süd (m/f/div)
GOM is a leading innovator in the development of optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software, with a workforce currently numbering around 500. We set new standards in industrial metrology with our holistic solutions and are successful with them all over the globe. Our base of international customers includes companies from the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries as well as the consumer goods industry and their suppliers.
What we need your expertise for
- Support and assistance of customers regarding metrological issues and system installations on site
- Preparation of measuring systems and conduction of system demonstrations
- Implementation of individual training courses (advanced and update) at customers
- Representation of the company at trade shows and workshops
- A technical university degree (e.g. in mechanical engineering or geodesy), alternatively a completed professional training and several years of experience in metrology or CAD/CAM applications
- Sound skills in dealing with application software in an industrial environment
- Good communication skills in German and English
- Excellent team player, flexibility and willingness to travel
What we offer
- Company car for business and private use
- Modern working environment with a positive corporate culture
- Thorough onboarding and a structured training
- Free workout in a gym and health care offers
- Corporate benefits with attractive employee discounts
Be part of our team!
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.