Application Engineer Benelux (m/f/x) - Leuven
Career as Application Engineer Benelux (m/f/x) in Leuven
Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology is the innovative market leader in the field of optical 3D metrology. Our systems and software are used for dimensional control in forming production techniques such as injection moulding, compression moulding, metal casting, 3D printing and for reverse engineering. In addition, GOM scanners and software are used for testing materials and components.The head office of GOM, the optical division of the Industrial Quality & Solutions segment of Zeiss, is located in Braunschweig, Germany. That is where GOM Metrology originated 28 years ago as a spin-off from a German university. The Leuven office was opened in 2006. Today, 13 of your future colleagues take care of sales, marketing, installation, training and after-care of the systems.
We have some good news for you: no two days are ever the same at Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology. You will be carrying out projects for customers, you will be giving training, working from home or visiting customers. Our customers operate in very diverse industries: GOM systems are present in the aerospace industry, the automotive sector, consumer goods, transport, energy and in biomechanics. As an application engineer, you will come into contact with all the technical aspects of these markets, and you will have to interpret each customer story anew. By linking our latest technologies to leading companies, you will build a sustainable and joint success.
What we need your expertise for
- You will demonstrate and implement the latest measurement technology at new and existing customers sites.
- You will support sales projects by explaining our various systems.
- You will prepare and execute system demonstrations and customer training sessions.
- You take turns with colleagues to provide customer support and assistance.
- You represent the company at trade fairs and workshops.
- You have a Master's degree in Industrial Sciences or equivalent through experience.
- You have experience with CAD applications.
- You are customer-oriented, independent, eager to learn and communicative.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English and you can speak a bit of French.
- You are prepared to travel occasionally within the Benelux and to visit the German headquarters when necessary.
- You are in possession of a driving licence B.
- You have a preference for exciting teambuildings and you have an excellent ping-pong backhand.
What we offer
- A full-time job (38h/w) in which you can flexibly organize your work and join a young working environment: our average age is 31!
- When you start working, we will give you thorough product and software training, both digital and physical, so that you can become our next metrology expert and help our customers optimally. That way, you will continuously expand your technical knowledge.
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits such as a company car, smartphone and laptop.
- 28 holiday days per year.
We offer you an interesting professional challenge and a pleasant working atmosphere. We consider a thorough introduction to your new job to be key to our joint success. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents combined in one single PDF file including your earliest start date and salary expectations.