The Capture 3D Users Group Conference and 3D Metrology Wokrshop is geared for engineers, management, and executives to gain insight on how companies are improving their overall design through manufacturing processes with the use of optical non-contact measurement techniques. The conference will cover 3D scanning applications applicable to various industries for optimizing quality control, inspection, reverse engineering, CFD/FEA analysis, rapid manufacturing, root cause analysis, and more.
As an appreciation to our customers the entire event is free. For all others, it is 0/person. The price includes the conference, 3D metrology workshop, vendor exhibits, breakfast, lunch, break snacks, welcome cocktail reception, and dinner yacht cruise. There are limited amounts of complimentary passes available. If you would like to inquire on receiving a free pass, please contact your nearest Capture 3D office.
We invite you to come learn, interact, improve, and achieve your engineering goals.
The goal of the conference is to:
- Learn how other companies are utilizing their ATOS and/or TRITOP system(s)
- Learn 3D measurement techniques to improve your workflow and time to market
- Listen to industry professionals and gain insight to help improve various applications
- Hear upcoming developments and enhancements from Capture 3D and GOM (V7 highly anticipated software release, virtual automation capabilities, GD&T, touch probe inspection, and much more)
- Receive technical advice/support from Capture 3D, GOM, and other users
- Provide feedback on desired functionality and other areas of importance to you
- Network with people in and out of our community who share similar responsibilities
- Interact in our 3D Metrology Workroom
- Speak with various software companies to further enhance your processes (2008 demo room: Catia, Geomagic, Innovmetric, Motoman, Rapidform, Tebis, and Trilion)
Past event speakers included:
- 2008 - Design Intent Engineering, Pratt & Whitney, Sammer Technologies, Ronart Industries, Gentle Giant Studios, Ford Motor Company, Capstone Turbine, Scansite, and Trilion.
- 2006 - Penske Technology, Alcoa Howmet Castings, Pridgeon & Clay, Honeywell, Advanced Simulations Technologies, and Trilion.
- 2004 - Boeing, Triumph Engineering, Geomagic, Walt Disney Imagineering, Ford Motor Company, NASA Ames, Los Alamos National Labs, Viewpoint, Roush, Tebis, Bunkspeed, and Innovmetric.